July 7, 2017

InKleined


Photography taken by Jenn Santos

    What is good, readers?! Are y'all still there? I am back from a major, but much needed hiatus. To be honest, I didn't know if I was going to style post again. I found new passions that I have been focusing on, but that refreshened me to create through all my artistic outlets. I am back, I am better, and I am more inspired than ever to start sharing my style with y'all. What INKLEINED ;) me to post were these pieces from Calvin Klein. Thank you Calvin for sparking that fire inside me again.
    With this head-to-toe Calvin Klein outfit, you can see how the brand continulously seeks to thrill and inspire their audience. I am a victim to that because their bold and minimalistic aesthetic is what ignited my inspiration to blog post this look. The bold contrast of color blocking and texture of materials is perfection. I am all about details and the subtleness that Calvin Klein entails makes them live up to their motto: Provacatice. Modern. Sensual. Iconic.

Website: www.calvinklein.com
Twitter: @CalvinKlein
Instagram: @CalvinKlein




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...