June 15, 2016

Made by Madden


Photography taken by Britt Elexandria

    I am all about Steve Madden, as they are one of my favorite shoe brands and I love working with them. Today's feature explores all aspects of their men's fashion selection, not just shoes. I selected my summer essentials and they all happened to pair well together in the same look.
     The SKYLORR is a sleek motorcycle-inspired ankle boot, which inspired my "Drive" themed look. These well crafted leather beauties feature a quilted back and easily slide on with sleek side zippers. For the same satin effect as the infamous jacket from the movie, I chose a contrast bomber from Zara. Every heist needs a bag. This ultra fresh Madden hybrid duffel combines performance reflective zipper pulls and taping with sportswear twill fabric for an edgy juxtaposed styling. For accessories, I wore a cable wire bangel in the same metal as my jacket's zippers and the finishing touch was my Clubmaster Aluminum sunnies in bronze/copper. I am all packed up for this weekend's adventure!

Attire:
SKYLORR Ankle Boot- Steve Madden Collaboration
MM-306 Hybrid Duffel- Steve Madden Collaboration
Cable Wire Bangle- Steve Madden Collaboration
White Biker Trouser- Zara
Contrast Bomber Jacket- Zara
Premium Cotton Shirt- H&M
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Aluminum- Sunglass Hut Outlet

Retail:
SKYLORR Ankle Boot- Steve Madden $160
MM-306 Hybrid Duffel- Steve Madden $120
Cable Wire Bangle- Steve Madden $40
Contrast Bomber Jacket- Zara $89
Premium Cotton Shirt- H&M $18
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Aluminum- Ray-Ban $205




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...